Eileen McKusick: Tuning the Human Biofield
Do you know sound affects human healing? Did you know there are multiple definitions for sound?
Learn about the ability to heal through sound from Eileen McKusick, a pioneer and teacher in the human biofield, therapeutic sound and electric health, in this very acoustic Living 4D conversation.
Learn more about Eileen and her work at Biofield Tuning, her YouTube channel and on social media via Facebook and Instagram.
Just for Living 4D listeners: Eileen is giving a free video session called The Knees: Getting Unstuck.
- Sound has different definitions. (5:28)
- Eileen discovers sound healing. (11:58)
- Eileen’s sound breakthrough with the human biofield started with a family dinner. (29:53)
- Examining the human biofield is like dropping a needle on a record spinning on a turntable. (42:52)
- How does distance healing work? It’s all about aether… (53:54)
- The purpose of biofield tuning: Restoring our body to its factory settings. (59:52)
- What having a sound mind and body really means. (1:04:58)
- Finding the amazing greatness in all of us. (1:17:37)
- Using tuning forks with the body is a lot like a conversation, a call and response between the two. (1:40:32)
- Eileen has felt like a tow truck driver helping her clients get unstuck. (1:55:37)
- Group sessions created healing not only for her clients but Eileen too. (2:01:01)
- The words and thoughts people use to describe themselves are just as helpful and harmful to their health and prosperity. (2:14:33)
- Do photons exist? (2:27:14)
- Eileen’s new book on electric health. (2:35:51)
RESOURCES & FURTHER READING
- Electric Body, Electric Health and Tuning the Human Biofield by Eileen McKusick
- Quantum Healing by Deepak Chopra
- Music and Sound in the Healing Arts by John Beaulieu
- Cymatics and Cymatics: Science vs. Music by Nigel Stanford on YouTube
- The True Power of Water by Masaru Emoto
- Blueprint for Immortality by Harold Saxton Burr
- The Electric Sky by Donald Scott
- The Michelson-Morley experiment
- The Spirit: That Stranger Inside Us by Jean Emile Charon
- The work of Jean-Emile Charon, Plotinus, Fritz-Albert Popp and Dr. William Tiller
- David Bohm on Holomovement
- Akroasis: The Theory of World Harmonics by Hans Kayser
- Paul’s Living 4D conversations with Walt Thornhill, Ervin Laszlo, Amit Goswami, Dr. Ibrahim Karim and Paul’s Evolve series
- Nassim Haramein on zero-point energy on YouTube
- Missing Links with Gregg Braden on Gaia
- Science and the Akashic Field: An Integral Theory of Everything by Ervin Laszlo
- Stalking The Wild Pendulum: On the Mechanics of Consciousness by Itzhak Bentov
As an Amazon Associate, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Share this episode!
This podcast wouldn’t be possible without the support of our awesome sponsors, each of whom are offering an exclusive discount for Living in 4D listeners.
As partners with our sponsors, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
START LISTENING TODAY
Listen to Living 4D with Paul Chek on your favorite podcast platforms!
Listen on – Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify