Mike Salemi: Body-Mind Fitness Essentials
Have you listened to Paul’s conversations with Mike Salemi and become intrigued with the kettlebell?
Mike returns to the podcast to discuss his new Kettlebell Lifestyle program and how the 4 Doctors influenced it in this Living 4D conversation.
For Living 4D listeners: Save 20 percent on Mike’s new course, Kettlebell Lifestyle, plus lifetime access by hitting this link.
- Paul became a stonemason to build his water charger by hand. (9:52)
- Mike describes his Kettlebell Lifestyle program, a direct expression of his experience as an athlete and coach and his work with Paul. (16:28)
- Mike did an experiment with a carnivore diet, including raw meat. (22:34)
- Mike accepts Coach Ivan Ivanov’s max spin challenge with the Bulgarian bag and does 308 reps on his first try. (34:29)
- Biohacking versus bio-harmonizing. (46:49)
- The Dr. Happiness/4 Doctors connection to Mike’s newest program. (53:27)
- How you manage your rest — knowing when to back off — is just as important as your workouts. (1:05:45)
- The Dr. Movement connection: Understanding performance phases, strategy, good form and practicing the long game. (1:10:29)
- The Dr. Diet connection: Awareness and balance. (1:25:38)
- The Dr. Quiet connection: Working-in movements, rituals and getting your rest. (1:30:49)
- Banging kettlebells on the floor demonstrates a lack of technical skill. (1:43:18)
- How do you change the world if you can’t change yourself? (1:51:28)
- The newest myth: Holism. (2:01:21)
RESOURCES & FURTHER READING
- Paul’s Living 4D conversations with Paul Saladino and Matt Wallden
- Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Greg McKeown
As an Amazon Associate, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Share this episode!
This podcast wouldn’t be possible without the support of our awesome sponsors, each of whom are offering an exclusive discount for Living in 4D listeners.
As partners with our sponsors, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
START LISTENING TODAY
Listen to Living 4D with Paul Chek on your favorite podcast platforms!
Listen on – Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify