The Women Take Over
What does it mean for a woman to own 2021? How are the challenges different for women compared to their male counterparts?
Learn how from the experts at the CHEK Institute — Nicole Devaney, Amy Fournier, Jo Rushton, Ashley Mazurek, Angie Chek and Sara Gustafson — in a panel moderated by Penny Crozier, in this very lively and powerful Living 4D group discussion.
To discover more about the powerful women in this episode…
- Consider Jo’s The Masters Way program and learn about her work in energy therapy, nutrition, teaching and writing here.
- Read Angie’s book, Body By Angie, and learn more about her work at angiesworld.com.
- Listen to Amy’s new podcast Awakening Aphrodite and receive a free ebook, Align Your Energy to Maximize Your Life, on her website.
- Download Ashley’s Balanced Body podcast and check out her work on her website.
- Discover Nicole on her website where you can download her free Beauty of Balance guide.
- Check out Sara’s Holistic Health and Performance for Women e-course offered by the CHEK Institute and learn more about Sara at Primal Fusion
- Balance, meditation and time to be feminine, grounded and a better mother. (5:36)
- “If I think I can own or control anything, which I have in the past,  is about acknowledging the joke’s on me.” (14:43)
- Balancing our divine masculine and divine feminine is the real journey, regardless of gender. (24:20)
- “The CHEK system helped me define what Heaven is.” (29:56)
- The array of challenges women face to pursue their destiny and dreams, including unpaid labor. (34:09)
- Learning how to change with life by taking care of yourself. (46:58)
- “One day my partner asked me, ‘Why do you feel like you need to be a super-woman? No one asked you [to do that].’” (55:33)
- How often do women abandon themselves? (1:04:48)
- Everything people use from simple tools to pianos and computers are designed and built to average male measurements. (1:17:22)
- Do you have a to-feel list? (1:24:41)
- Learn how to practice surrender mindfully by acknowledging and accepting what is even if you don’t like it and can’t change it. (1:30:27)
- The value of having a mindfulness practice. (1:45:08)
- “Every breath is a gift, whether I’m in pain or seeing a wedding.” (1:53:47)
- “Stop feeling like you have to hustle to prove your worth.” (1:57:20)
- To own 2021, find the courage and relentlessness to be who you are and pursue your dream. (2:03:01)
RESOURCES & FURTHER READING
- The work of Danielle LaPorte
Share this episode!
This podcast wouldn’t be possible without the support of our awesome sponsors, each of whom are offering an exclusive discount for Living in 4D listeners.
As partners with our sponsors, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
START LISTENING TODAY
Listen to Living 4D with Paul Chek on your favorite podcast platforms!
Listen on – Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify