Show Notes Episode 65 – Paul Chek: 2020 – How to Make it Your Best Year Ever!
With the beginning of a new decade comes the opportunity for us to do a hard reset, turn the page and create a new life for our selves…
But how or where do you begin that process?
Paul shares the tried and true steps he teaches his clients every day — from self-reflection and journaling to challenging your long-held beliefs that no longer work — to begin living the life of your dreams in this final Living 4D podcast for 2019.
Tap here to Download the Goals Wheel that Paul references in the podcast.
- Dr. Dan Siegel’s definition of the mind. (4:47)
- Plotinus’ three qualities of the soul. (7:52)
- Using journaling to improve your relationships. (10:37)
- “The ego is a collection of ideas that are largely from others.” (13:49)
- Tips for identifying unconscious programming. (22:23)
- Addictions are our attempts to achieve “safe love.” (32:08)
- Create must-have and must-not-have lists. (39:48)
- “When we grow as individuals, we take responsibility for creating joy within our selves.” (43:00)
- The ABCs of dream creation. (45:23)
- What are your core values? (50:41)
- Address your story gap. (55:36)
- “It takes maturity to learn how to allow yourself, through empathy and compassion, to feel someone else’s pain but not get drowned by it.” (1:04:34)
- Find the shadow, the parts of your self you don’t like and try to repress but unconsciously project onto others. (1:10:27)
- The healthy relationship wheel. (1:15:20)
- Paul sings the Love and Gratitude song he and Angie created for their students. (1:22:06)
- Paul’s Goals Wheel that he created many years ago for his PPS Success Mastery program. (1:27:12)
- Work in harmony with your subconscious to visualize your dreams, goals and intentions through art by creating a mandala. (1:35:23)
- Write down your new year’s dreams, goals and objectives with words of gratitude and completion. (1:43:23)
- Prioritize your goals. (1:49:08)
- The work of Dr. Dan Siegel, Sri Aurobindo, Bruce Lee, Huston Smith, the Dalai Lama, Melody Beattie and Rowena Kryder
- A Gallery of Archetypes by Caroline Myss
- Living 4D podcast conversations with Dean Taraborelli and James Hollis
- Paul’s Evolve series of Living 4D podcasts
- The Luck Factor by Brian Tracy (audiobook)
- Arnold Patent’s Universal Principles