- Only one person may take this exam, receive a certificate of completion and receive continuing education credits for this exam.
- This is an open book exam.
- Some questions may have more than one correct answer, so select all the correct answers.
- Some questions require you to fill in one or more blank spaces. Please check your spelling when typing in answers as spelling errors will be marked as an incorrect answer. Capitalization and grammar do not matter, but spelling does!
- TIP: After completing the exam, you will see your correct or incorrect answers by clicking on View Questions – you will NOT be told the correct answer on questions you fail to answer correctly. We suggest you write down which questions you answered incorrectly so you can review the material to find the correct answer should you have to retake the exam.
- You must apply what you have learned from the concepts and techniques presented in this course in order to answer some of the exam questions.
The pass mark is 80%. Each question is worth 1 point.
- The majority of people pass the exam the first time, as long as they have thoroughly studied the manual and taken adequate notes during the course.
- If you do not pass the exam, you may retake it twice more online for no additional fee. If you fail to pass on the third attempt, you will need to contact the CHEK Institute
Please click on the “Mark Complete” button once you’ve read these instructions in order to start your exam.