- The success formula for conditioning the shoulder/arm complex
- Seventeen assessments for posture and shoulder function
- Thirteen length-tension assessments
- Seven comparative range of motion assessments for the shoulder joint
- The importance of a functional thoracic spine to optimal shoulder health
- Correct techniques for resistance training to prevent and reduce the risk of injury to the shoulder complex when lifting weights
- Modifications of common exercises to use when working with an injured shoulder
- Program design strategies and exercise selection for conditioning the shoulder through all phases of conditioning
Click the appropriate lesson name below to get started.
Once you watch all videos in a lesson, mark the lesson as finished by clicking the “Mark as Complete” button. Once you’ve done so, you will be directed to the next lesson. A green check mark will indicate where you left off.