Achieve Optimal Health & Fitness for You and Your Clients!
Holistic Lifestyle Coach Level 1 Online finally brings the powerful live course designed by world-renowned Holistic Health Practitioner, Paul Chek, to our e-learning platform. Now you can learn his time-tested techniques to build an intuitive, tailored and effective program to achieve your health & fitness goals, no matter what they are!
And because it’s all online, you’ll be able to learn in the comfort of your own home and at your own pace.
What are your health goals?
Whatever those goals may be, they’re your goals and that means a one-size-fits-all method rarely works. We know that achieving your goals in the most effective way means taking a tailored, holistic approach. And that holds equally true for healthcare professionals who work with clients, athletes or patients, as well as those seeking improved wellness for themselves and their family.
That’s where the CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coach program comes in.
Developed by Paul Chek and drawing on his over 31 years of Holistic Health experience, this program is the foundation for all of our courses and teaches you a simple, practical and intuitive system to reach those goals – whether it’s having more energy in your daily life… losing weight and keeping it off… recovering from an injury… keeping up with your kids and grandkids… or driving the golf ball further and more accurately than ever.
Up until now, this program has only been presented in a live workshop format. Thousands of people worldwide have attended one or more of the three levels of this program since it was launched. Now we are making it even easier to help you reach your wellness goals. With HLC 1 Online you can complete Level 1 from the comfort of your own home, using a laptop, tablet or even your smart phone.
If you are a professional working in the health or fitness industries, this course is for you. Paul and Angie will show you how to teach everything you learn to your clients, empowering them to succeed in ways you’d never imagined!
If you’re looking for ways to help your clients, patients and athletes reach sustained health and fitness, HLC 1 will be invaluable to your practice, with a truly insightful system of questionnaires that will let you see the underlying challenges your clients face, and a practical, step-by-step approach to overcoming those challenges.
HLC 1 will make you – naturally – better at working with your clients and athletes because you will have implemented and practiced every tool and technique yourself, and you’ll have the health and vitality to show for it!
Over the Course of 15 Lessons, You Will:
- Learn how to apply the 1-2-3-4 approach to developing long-term body-mind changes.
- Learn how to use the CHEK Nutrition and Lifestyle questionnaire system for assessing physiological load and making essential diet and lifestyle changes.
- Understand the relationship between the 6 Foundation Health Principles and body-mind stress and learn how to apply these principles to balance your body systems so you can exemplify well-being!
- Learn Paul Chek’s Zone Exercises as a means of “Working-In” which will show you how to use movement to “create energy” and cultivate the life-force needed to effectively express your creativity and Work-Out!
- Identify common roadblocks to success with diet and lifestyle modifications and gain simple solutions.
- Know how to implement key concepts of individualized eating using Paul Chek’s Primal Pattern® eating
- Discover how and when to use the “less is more” principle of exercise prescription and how to apply the 5 essentials of program design.
Your Course Includes:
- 15 lessons
- Unlimited access to 83 streaming, online videos
- Digital, downloadable participant manual in PDF format
- Digital, downloadable forms and handouts to use yourself and with clients or family members:
- Primal Pattern® Diet Introduction (PDF)
- Primal Pattern® Diet Questionnaire from How to Eat, Move and Be Healthy! ((PDF)
- Nutrition and Lifestyle Questionnaire from How to Eat, Move and Be Healthy! (PDF)
- Nutrition and Lifestyle Score Sheet from How to Eat, Move and Be Healthy! ((PDF)
- The Nutrient Energy Diagram (PDF)
- The Primal Pattern® Diet Fine Tuning Chart (PDF)
- The Circadian Rhythm Chart (PDF)
- The Tachometer Diagram (PDF)
- Nutrition – The CHEK Approach (PDF)
- Why Organic Food? (PDF)
- Why Wheat/Gluten Free? (PDF)
- The CHEK Shopper’s Guide (PDF)
- The Poopie Police (PDF)
- 15 online quizzes
- Downloadable Certificate of Completion upon successfully finishing the course
- Access to the HLC 1 Online Members Only Facebook Group
- Pre-requisite book How to Eat, Move and Be Healthy! (There is an option to order this with your registration and save $8!)
- Recommended audio program You Are What You Eat (There is an option to order this with your registration and save $20!)
- DVDs or printed manual (this course is 100% online)
Paul Chek – Holistic Health Practitioner
Paul Chek is an internationally-renowned expert in the fields of holistic health, corrective exercise and high-performance conditioning. For over thirty years, Paul’s unique, holistic approach to treatment and education has changed the lives of countless people worldwide, many of his clients, his students and their clients. By treating the body as a whole system and finding the root cause of a problem, Paul has been successful where traditional approaches have consistently failed. Paul is the founder of the C.H.E.K (Corrective Holistic Exercise Kinesiology) Institute, based in California, USA and the P~P~S Success Mastery Coaching Program.
Angie Lustrick – CHEK Faculty
Angie Lustrick is a Certified Nutritionist from the American Health Science University and has a Bachelor’s degree in Biology from the University of California – Riverside. She is also a C.H.E.K Practitioner Level 2 and a CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coach Level 3 and teaches the CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Program for the C.H.E.K Institute around the world. Angie is a professional public speaker and has made numerous appearances in print and live media. She has produced two exercise videos and has developed a line of personal skin care products. Her first book, Body by Angie, is available at amazon.com and all major bookstores. Angie is the president of Angie’s World and her interests include energy medicine, shamanism, chakra healing, and meditation.
Required and Recommended Pre-Course Studying
How to Eat, Move and Be Healthy! by Paul Chek
Save $8 when you get the book with your registration.
Click the button on the registration form to add the book to your order.
You Are What You Eat by Paul Chek
Save $20 when you get the audio program with your registration.
Click the button on the registration form to add the audio program to your order.
Terms and Conditions for CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coach Level 1 Online
Confirmation of Registration
Once you have completed the registration form, you will be sent an e-mail with the full details on how to log in and access your course. Please make sure you save this e-mail for future reference.
Reading the book How to Eat, Move and Be Healthy! by Paul Chek
Transfers are not available. Access to the course is confined to one user per registration. Only one person per registration can complete the course online, earn any applicable CECs, CEUs or PDCs and use this as a pre-requisite for CHEK HLC Level 2, or any other C.H.E.K Institute Advanced Training Program.
There are no refunds for online courses once payment has been received by the C.H.E.K Institute.
It is not mandatory for participants in any C.H.E.K Institute workshop, seminar or Advanced Training Program to have a professional certification or license. It is the responsibility of the individual to be informed of, comply with, or obtain any regulatory, tax, fitness or education requirements, qualifications, certifications or licenses needed to conduct business according to the laws and regulations where they conduct business or see clients. The CHEK License available to you, once you have attended an Advanced Training Program and passed all relevant exams, depends upon your compliance with any and all applicable laws and regulations.