What will you learn at CHEK Institute
Integrated Movement Science Level 1?
All movement emanates from posture.
This is why Integrated Movement Science Level 1: Holistic Corrective Exercise and Performance Coaching (formerly known as “Exercise Coach”) focuses on posture. Whatever your clients’ goals, having a healthy, functional posture is essential. It’s the place to start.
The course takes a deep dive into the mechanics of posture and teaches you a wide variety of simple, but powerful posture and stability assessments that will give you a crystal clear picture of where your clients need to work on their posture and how to correct postural imbalances.
You’ll learn how to assess:
- Static Posture on a plumb line
- Head carriage – forward head posture
- First rib angle
- Pelvic tilt
- Thoracic curve
- Lumbar curve
- How to assess abdominal wall function
- Stretch assessments and corrective stretches
- Corrective mobilizations
- Managing stress while exercising
- How to properly execute a huge number of exercises