Want to know where Paul Chek is presenting & speaking?
Use this coupon code WORLD18+Chek to save $30 on your registration! Don’t miss your chance to see Paul Chek live in San Diego.
San Diego, CA, June 27th – July 1st
Paul’s workshop: Saturday, June 30th :: 1:40 pm – 3:30 pm
Roll, Wiggle, Crawl, and Climb to Walk, Run, and Jump Pain-Free
The essential stages of infant development prepare human beings to effectively stand, walk, run, jump and play as nature intended – pain-free. Many adults who have difficulty performing one or more of the seven essential Primal Pattern movements missed important developmental movement sequences as an infant. The good news is that these missing steps can be added later in life. In this session, you’ll learn how to create assessments and exercises using infant development movements, and learn which clients will respond best to these types of exercises. You can start using these techniques immediately in your practice!
Scientific Core Conditioning Live Workshop
Scientific Core Conditioning is the most comprehensive, in-depth course available on this subject. Expand your knowledge of the abdominal musculature and its biomechanical relationship to the entire kinetic chain, when applied to the prevention of back pain, maintenance of good posture and optimal sports performance.
During this two-day workshop you will learn:
- Functional anatomy of the core
- Support mechanisms provided by the abdominals
- Why tongue position is crucial
- How faulty abdominal training can create postural problems
- How to assess core function
- How to reestablish activation of the abdominal wall after abdominal surgery such as Caesarian section, hysterectomy and hernia repair, or in the deconditioned client
- Why core coordination and strength tests are essential for your orthopedic patients and competitive athletes
- Exercises suitable for the post-rehabilitation patient all the way to performance-enhancing techniques used by Paul for training amateur and elite athletes
Paul returns to the canfitpro World Fitness Expo this August! Please use Paul’s discount code for $50 off a full 3-day expo registration: JNME814. It’s good until July 6th, so register today!
Take your pick between six different sessions or dive in and attend them all! His schedule is below – full details available at http://worldfitnessexpo.com/sessions/?presenter=Paul%20Chek
Thursday, August 9th :: 11:00 am – 7:00 pm
Combating Stress with Effective Exercise Programming
Friday, August 10th :: 8:00 am – 9:15 am
Surrounding the Dragon of Back Pain: An Integrated Holistic Approach
Friday, August 10th :: 2:00 pm – 3:45 pm
Practical Approach to SI Joint Pain
Saturday, August 11th :: 1:00 pm – 2:45 pm
Practical Applications of Breathing, Posture and Exercise
Saturday, August 11th :: 3:15 pm – 4:45 pm
Walking Tall: What Your Client’s Gait Can Tell You Before They Even Speak
Sunday, August 12th :: 9:00 am – 6:30 pm
How To Empower Change In Your Clients