Want to know where Paul Chek is presenting & speaking?
We’re excited to announce that Paul Chek will be a keynote speaker at Paleo f(x)! What’s Paleo f(x), you ask??
It’s an amazing place to immerse and empower yourself!
- Discover something new or deepen your knowledge. There will be dozens of experts speaking about the latest in epigentics, biohacking, Keto, AIP, nootropics, blood testing, strength conditioning, sleep, stress and much more.
It’s an amazing place to connect with your tribe!
- It’s said that you become like the five people you spend the most time with. The amazing tribe that attends Paleo f(x) are among the most uplifting, inspiring, and health-minded people on the planet. If you’re trying to up your health game, this is the perfect place to do it. You’ll have plenty of time to connect with old friends and make new ones as you bond at the Paleo f(x) tribe gatherings and paleo parties.
It’s an amazing place to do business networking, too!
- If you’re in the health space, Paleo f(x) gives you an incredible opportunity to meet some of the best and brightest minds in ancestral health. You never know who you’ll meet. You could find your next idea, joint venture partner, or even business partner!
Along with Paul, other keynote speakers include:
- Dr. Joseph Mercola – Little-known biohacks to radically improve your health
- Ben Greenfield – 10 ways to look good naked & live a long, limitless life
- JJ Virgin – Next Level Paleo: Uncover your hidden food intolerances & lower your sugar impact for better focus, energy & fat loss
- Robb Wolf – Metabolic flexibility: the Rosetta Stone of the macronutrient wars
- Dr. David Perlmutter – Leveraging lifestyle choices for brain health
- Chris Kresser – How to end chronic disease
- Plus thought leader masterminds, panels and more!
If you can’t attend in person, you can virtually attend all the keynote sessions for $99, or get livestream access and recordings of all the keynote sessions for $199 – Click the banner above to get your tickets!
Listing of Paul Chek’s Sessions
Friday April 27, 2018
11:05 am – 12:00 pm Kresser Institute Classroom Workshop
3:10 pm – 4:10 pm IDLifeWellness Keynote Stage
Saturday April 28, 2018
10:00 am – 10:55 am Natural Movement Floor
4:25 pm – 5:25 pm Natural Movement Floor
Sunday April 29, 2018
10:00 am – 10:55 am Sunlighten Interactive Stage
What is this panel about? Ever consider the birds and the bees and the bonobos and wish that relationships and sex could be as easy? How do we navigate these waters with our expansive minds, egos… and hang-ups? Moderator: Sarah Fragoso Panel Members: Paul Chek, Kathryn Kos, Dr. Kaayla Daniel, Dr. Keesha Ewers, Mike Bledsoe
11:05 am – 12:00 pm IDLifeWellness Keynote Stage
What is this panel about? Humans evolved with psychedelics. Like language and fire, they are woven into the fabric of our existence. How were these substances used traditionally, and how might we use them today? Moderator: Keith Norris Panel Members: Dennis McKenna, Paul Chek, Aubrey Marcus, Dr. Dan Engle, Zach Poitra, Nora Gedgaudas
Full description of all sessions here: https://www.paleofx.com/schedule/
Scientific Shoulder Training Live Workshop
This course provides an in-depth, multifaceted approach to optimal shoulder conditioning and the integrated function of the shoulder with the rest of the body. Whether you are a strength coach, personal trainer, physical therapist or any health and fitness professional interested in the upper quarter, this workshop is a must-take for your professional development.
Over the course of this 2-day workshop you will learn:
- How the functional anatomy of the upper quarter – shoulder, arm, neck, and trunk – interacts
- The biomechanical intricacies of stabilization of the shoulder joint
- How proper sequencing of movement development as an infant is critical to optimal function of the shoulder joint in adulthood
- The success formula for conditioning the shoulder/arm complex
- Seventeen assessments for posture and shoulder function
- Thirteen length-tension assessments
- Seven comparative range of motion assessments for the shoulder joint
- The importance of a functional thoracic spine to optimal shoulder health
- Correct techniques for resistance training to prevent and reduce the risk of injury to the shoulder complex when lifting weights
- Modifications of common exercises to use when working with an injured shoulder
- Program design strategies and exercise selection for conditioning the shoulder through all phases of conditioning
Scientific Core Conditioning Live Workshop
Scientific Core Conditioning is the most comprehensive, in-depth course available on this subject. Expand your knowledge of the abdominal musculature and its biomechanical relationship to the entire kinetic chain, when applied to the prevention of back pain, maintenance of good posture and optimal sports performance.
During this two-day workshop you will learn:
- Functional anatomy of the core
- Support mechanisms provided by the abdominals
- Why tongue position is crucial
- How faulty abdominal training can create postural problems
- How to assess core function
- How to reestablish activation of the abdominal wall after abdominal surgery such as Caesarian section, hysterectomy and hernia repair, or in the deconditioned client
- Why core coordination and strength tests are essential for your orthopedic patients and competitive athletes
- Exercises suitable for the post-rehabilitation patient all the way to performance-enhancing techniques used by Paul for training amateur and elite athletes
The renowned IDEA World Convention comes to San Diego this year, June 27th – July 1st! Don’t miss your chance to see Paul Chek in action! Workshop details are below:
Saturday, June 30th :: 1:40 pm – 3:30 pm
Roll, Wiggle, Crawl, and Climb to Walk, Run, and Jump Pain-Free
The essential stages of infant development prepare human beings to effectively stand, walk, run, jump and play as nature intended – pain-free. Many adults who have difficulty performing one or more of the seven essential Primal Pattern movements missed important developmental movement sequences as an infant. The good news is that these missing steps can be added later in life. In this session, you’ll learn how to create assessments and exercises using infant development movements, and learn which clients will respond best to these types of exercises. You can start using these techniques immediately in your practice!