Year 3 of the CHEK Academy moves practitioners even further into a league of their own by adding specializations to their already-considerable skill set. As a year 3 student, you’ll deepen your understanding of spinal pathologies and choose a Sports Performance Advanced Training Program, learning:
- The Biomechanics of the Spine
- How to Evaluate a Client with Lumbo Pelvic Pain
- Common Postural Syndromes
- Upper Cervical Subluxation and Spinal Pathology
- Advanced Sports-Specific Training in Tennis or Golf
Mastering the skills and techniques you’ll learn in Year 3 of the Academy will be a challenge, but when you do, you’ll be able to coach clients with spinal pathologies to health, and train elite/amateur athletes to reach and surpass their performance goals.
See the full CHEK Academy Year Three Details below.