Show Notes Episode 57 – Dawson Church: Mind To Matter – The Science of Spirituality and Healing
Dawson Church, Ph.D., is one of the new breed of researchers whose landmark research and books have paved the way to create a deeper understanding of healing the human body from the inside out.
Paul and Dawson dive into the benefits of energy healing, the emotional freedom technique (EFT), meditation and emotional contagions in this scientific, fact-based Living 4D podcast.
Want to learn more about EFT? For Living 4D listeners, download a FREE EFT Mini-Manual and a special report, A Being of Spirit in a World of Abundance, at EFTUniverse.com.
Learn more about Dawson’s latest book, Mind to Matter, and receive some free bonuses at this link.
Look for Dawson on various social media outlets, including Facebook and Twitter.
- “It grieves me that so much suffering is optional.” (4:09)
- Too many people resort to “spiritual bypassing” and avoid facing their traumas and dark sides. (8:32)
- Dawson’s next books. (14:13)
- Growing your brain mass through meditation. (19:26)
- The Veterans Stress Project. (28:25)
- The phenomenon of emotional contagions. (33:06)
- Are you practicing brain coherence? (43:46)
- Paul’s definitions of love. (48:30)
- Are you listening to the news of the universe or looking at your cell phone straight out of bed? (50:26)
- Dawson’s approach to EcoMeditation. (1:05:13)
- Our consciousness can change the four forces of physics. (1:14:47)
- How Dawson describes consciousness. (1:20:43)
- When you heal yourself, you’re healing the world. (1:29:48)
- Why Paul replaced the word chakras with zones in How to Eat, Move and Be Healthy! (1:35:51)
- How spiritual beliefs dictated the health of AIDS patients. (1:37:46)
- The huge difference between spirituality and religion. (1:43:24)
- The Genie in Your Genes and Mind to Matter by Dawson Church
- The work of Paul Brunton, Lobsang Rampa, Fred Hoyle, Dr. William Bengston and William Tiller
- The Framingham Heart Study
- Life Force, The Scientific Basis by Claude Swanson
- Destructive Emotions: A Scientific Dialogue With The Dalai Lama by Daniel Goleman