Welcome Big Bang Workout Readers!
Building on the eBook, this time we’re going to help you develop the perfect Pull Pattern with a simple, free guide.
[dt_gap height=”5″ /]
8 Principles for Perfect Pulling Guide
Pulling exercises are a useful counter defense to one of the biggest enemies of good posture – sitting.
In this handy guide, Paul Chek will teach you eight simple principles that will help you to develop an optimal pull pattern and to maximize your results from pull exercises.
- The fundamentals of good posture & how pull exercises contribute to it
- Symptoms of a chronic poor pull pattern
- Tips for injury prevention during pull exercises
- The ‘Big to Little’ principle to activate your muscles properly during pulls
- What kind of Lat. Pulldown is best for you and your clients
- When it is actually OK to lift with a rounded back
Simply complete the form below to download your FREE copy of the guide!