To maximize your learning potential, it is recommended that you complete the course in the following manner:
1. First, read through the test at the end of the manual, so that you are aware of what you will be required to complete.
2. Review the videos on DVDs 1-5 or Lessons 2-6 if watching online. The first time through, just watch, listen and absorb the information. Complete the biomotor ability tables as instructed in the videos. You will not be graded on these.
3. Now read the manual thoroughly.
4. The second time through the videos follow along in the manual and take notes. It is recommended that you stop, rewind and review as often as necessary to clarify points that you many not understand on the first viewing.
5. Now it’s time to write your base conditioning phase program for Harry Backpain and Johnny Leftwing. See pages 84-86 for instructions. Complete your programs on the Daily Planning Worksheets provided at the back of the manual. You have been given extra worksheets for your rough drafts. It is recommended that you plan your programs on paper to start with, even if you are going to be completing the test online. Please use the appropriate worksheets that have the client’s name and the correct phases already filled in.
6. Once you have finished your base conditioning program, view the videos on DVDS / Lessons 6 and 7. (Number six will review the base conditioning phase for Harry Backpain). You should watch these videos at least twice.
7. Complete the test and the rest of the programs for Harry Backpain and Johnny Leftwing. Follow the directions given on pages 84-86. Again, it is recommended that you plan your programs on paper to start with, even if you are going to be completing the test online. To submit your exam for grading, please see the instructions on page 86.
8. Take your time and review your test and programs before sending them to be graded. If you fail, the fee to retake the exam is US$50. The second and each subsequent retake fee is US$100.
Please make a copy or your answers for your record as your exam will not be returned to you.
Please click on the “Mark Complete” complete button below when you are done reading these instructions.