Hear what previous students had to say about HLC 3.
Are you ready to take on the hard cases?
It’s time for Holistic Lifestyle Coach Level 3!
In the highest level of our Holistic Lifestyle Coach courses, Paul takes you deeper than ever, teaching you the tools he uses to coach clients with THE most challenge cases. You’ll learn even more about the mind-body connection, discovering how to diagnose the various ways that mental and emotional trauma result in physical pains and illnesses, and get practiced at using actionable and powerful techniques to coach your clients through those challenges.
December 5 – 10 • San Diego, CA
Location: Our new C.H.E.K Institute facility in Carlsbad, CA!
[dt_gap height=”20″ /]
Introducing the HLC3 class for 2017 – Inspiring Holistic Health and Fitness
If you talk to Paul about his career, he’ll tell you that at one point in his life he realized that by learning just about traditional movement and nutrition principles, he’d become the best body mechanic he could be.
But there were still clients he couldn’t help – he needed to learn more. He needed to go beyond the neuro-musculoskeletal to become a true catalyst for health and wellbeing.
CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coach Level 3 is designed to teach you those same advanced techniques – it’s the ultimate course to upgrade your diagnostic and coaching skills so that you can confidently and successfully guide your clients to reach their health goals, even in the most challenging cases.
What will you learn in HLC3? Here’s the short list:
- Hone your skills with the Chakra system, exploring the interrelation with meridians, glands, organs and the musculoskeletal system
- Add to your knowledge of parasite and fungal infections by learning how they can affect your assessment results
- Learn the stages of Ego~Mind development and how they can be incorporated into your assessments
- Sharpen your assessments by learning the stages of infant development and how they influence a client’s current physical, mental and emotional wellbeing
- Practice infant development exercises and related stretches
- Learn how to apply the 4 Doctor approach to organ mapping systems
- Understand how medical dowsing can be used fine-tune a client’s HAQ scores
- Perform daily chi cultivation (work-in) exercises and learn how best to use them
- Practice advanced program design strategies, medical dowsing and cutting-edge, alternative approaches
- Complete an assessment, design a program and evaluate the best coaching approach for a real, challenging case study
This is our only HLC 3 of 2017 – anywhere!
Space is limited by size of the conference room at the resort! We’ve already had a number of registrants from recent HLC 2 courses, so don’t miss out.
A Message from Paul Chek
It’s hard to get reach Paul in person, so we recorded an interview with him about why he feels HLC3 is one of the most important courses you will ever attend. Watch here!