Location – Carlsbad, CA. USA
Pay and Benefits – From $17.00 per hour
Benefits: 401(k), 401(k) matching, Employee discount, Health insurance, Life insurance, Paid time off
Job Type – Full-time
The CHEK Institute is a growing, innovative education company, teaching the next generation of Holistic Health Practitioners who will shape the future of health and human performance around the world. Our company is increasingly tech/media centered, offering a wide variety of industry-leading e-learning courses, publishing a highly successful podcast each week along with original video, audio and written content on our new streaming media platform CHEKIVA.
We are seeking a well-organized, problem-solving, patient and tech fluent team member with demonstrated experience in technical customer support to join our team.
As our Technical Support Specialist, you will:
- Help customers overcome technical roadblocks to accessing online course materials
- Be responsible for resolving small website issues and updates (broken links, updating dates of courses, etc.) on all CHEK websites
- Be our point-person in maintaining a clean, well-functioning customer database in our CRM
- Manage customer service software ensuring all customer tickets are resolved in agreed timeframes
- Answer basic customer questions regarding course offerings by phone, email and chat
- Help customers place orders by phone and email
- Help students to enroll in our courses and programs
- Check company social media channels for customer service issues and resolve them in a timely fashion
- Provide technical assistance to CHEK Education and Marketing Departments in a variety of applications to help them meet their goals
- Be available Monday through Friday 10 am – 7 pm PT to provide support to customers both in North America and abroad.
Does that sound like you? If so, we welcome your application!
Our successful candidate will have a proven track record of success in Technical Customer Service with at least 3 years of working experience. Our new team member should have a high level of comfort and native ability with technology (web-based applications in particular), strong communication skills, and be a tenacious problem solver.
- Experience in technical customer service
- Familiarity with Google Docs and/or Microsoft Suite
- Familiarity with Customer Response Management Systems such as Keap, Infusionsoft, Hubspot or Salesforce
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills – both written and oral
- Ability to prioritize and stay focused under pressure
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Strong organizational skills
- Initiative and the ability to work independently
- A positive attitude
- Reliability – you’re dependable, resourceful and an experienced self-starter
- Synchronicity with CHEK Institute values
- Team player
- Working experience with WordPress
- Working experience with Infusionsoft
- Working experience with WooCommerce
- Working experience with LMS such as LearnDash
- Working experience with Adobe Creative Suite
Why Work at the CHEK Institute?
In addition to offering competitive benefits such as health insurance and a 401K, we strive to create a friendly, cooperative and positive working environment that supports your professional and personal growth. All CHEK Institute employees are entitled to enroll in our Advanced Training Programs for free and have full access to our other online resources to empower you to shape and achieve your own health and performance goals.
Just as importantly, we work with some of the most wonderfully insightful, passionate and gifted health and fitness professionals from around the world – our new team member will get to engage with them on a regular basis!
If you’re ready to engage your Customer Service and Technical Support skills – to be challenged to grow them every day – working with a supportive team on a truly meaningful mission, this is the job for you and we invite you to apply today.
About Our Company
For more details on the company please visit www.chekinstitute.com and www.chekiva.com.
Successful applicants will undergo a background investigation which may include a criminal check, credit report, reference checks, etc.
Full-time, 10 am – 7 pm PT, Monday through Friday. Occasional weekends may be required.
HOW TO APPLY:
All applicants must submit a resume, salary history and cover letter. In your cover letter please describe why you want this job, why you are suited to this position and how you can help our company. Any submissions without these items will not be considered.
Please send all parts of your application in one email to [email protected]