Expanding upon his best selling book How to Eat, Move and Be Healthy! this presentation delves into the foundation principles for those seeking a holistic approach to optimal health.
You will learn:
- Who are the Last Four Doctors you will ever need.
- Why health starts from the ground up – literally!
- The important lessons about our food and diet that we must learn from research performed in the early 20th century.
- Why lions don’t eat leaves and giraffes don’t eat meat.
- If stress is making your pants tight – and what you can do about it.
- Which 4 White Devils are present in every modern diet.
- How it is essential to integrate our physical, emotional, mental and spiritual aspects to create overall well-being. Click here to learn more or purchase –>
Everyone, especially females, dreams of flat abs. But all too often we see little or no result from exercise or dieting – the dreaded pooch remains despite being able to perform hundreds of crunches! So what can be preventing you or your clients from seeing the results you expect to get? In this lecture, Paul Chek will explain the common problems and issues that must be addressed in order to reach the goal of flat abs, including ineffective exercise programming, poor nutritional habits, hormonal imbalances, gynecological and gastro-intestinal disorders and more. Click here to learn more or purchase –>
Now our most popular video is available on DVD! If you are new to Swiss ball training, this is the program to get started with. Also, a great healthy back program! This DVD starts with one-on-one instruction of proper technique and variations for each exercise. Then follow Paul through an active warm up and a 30 minute workout. You can reap the benefits of Swiss ball training with 2-3 workouts a week, at home, outside, or in the gym. We recommend mastering these exercises before progressing to Swiss Ball Exercises for Athletes or Strong ‘N’ Stable. Click here to learn more or purchase –>
This two-DVD set is a progression from Swiss Ball Exercises for Better Abs, Buns and Backs. The exercises are more challenging and have a high carry over to sports or physically challenging work situations, such as those encountered by nurses, firefighters and construction workers. Click here to learn more or purchase –>
This three DVD set will teach you many of the cutting-edge exercises prescribed by Paul Chek in programs written for his own clients. Learn how to incorporate dumbbells, Olympic bars, curl bars, cable machines and the Bodyblade into your Swiss ball workout. Click here to learn more or purchase –>
Paul Chek’s Tornado Ball DVD takes you through a challenging array of Tornado Ball exercises guaranteed to give you a workout like no other! This advanced level workout is a fun and innovative way to develop stability, strength and power. It is especially useful for the shoulder and core musculature and will show you how to rotate, chop, lunge and toss your way to a more functional body! Click here to learn more or purchase –>
Paul Chek’s newest abdominal training video is based on his 15 years of research and experience in the fields of rehabilitation and strength and conditioning. He explains why gimmicks such as the Ab Roller may do more harm than good. Learn an entire repertoire of functionally sound and highly effective abdominal exercises for the beginner to advanced. In this video:
- Lower abdominal strength and coordination tests
- Progression of lower abdominal exercises
- How to use a sphygmomanometer (blood pressure cuff) as a feed back device
- Oblique abdominal exercises for both rehabilitation and sports performance
- Exercises for the upper abdominal region that fortify posture & function
- Techniques incorporating Swiss Balls, cables, free weights and a blood pressure cuff for abdominal training
- Learn how to progress exercises from isolation to integration
- The best order to perform abdominal exercises for optimal function and performance Click here to learn more or purchase –>
For a core that functions well, the strong abdominals must be balanced with strong back musculature. This video describes:
- Proper positioning and exercise modification for the best results with back hyper-extensions
- How and why reverse hyper-extensions are performed
- Isolation to integration with the reverse wood chop exercise, an excellent rehabilitation and performance-conditioning tool
- Paul Chek’s 10 favorite Swiss Ball exercises for improving core function Click here to learn more or purchase –>
The push pattern is one of the six primal movement patterns, essential in everyday activities, work or sport. Paul shows you:
- How to test your client’s shoulder joint range of motion to determine optimal bench press technique
- Proper positioning for numerous pushing and pressing exercises
- Pushing and pressing techniques that integrate free weights, cables and Swiss Balls for optimal functional outcome
- How to use the push-up to assess functional stability and how to perform the exercise correctly
- How to activate the deep abdominal wall for optimal total body integration and performance during pushing exercises. Click here to learn more or purchase –>
The pull pattern is another one of the six Primal Pattern® Movements that are vital for functional living and optimal sports performance. Paul Chek teaches you numerous effective techniques for performing Rows, Pulls, Pull-Ups and Chin-Ups using cables, free weights and machines. You will learn the following from this video:
- How to turn rowing strength into pulling strength for optimal performance
- How grip size and position effect muscle recruitment
- Dead Lift technique and modifications for improved stabilizer function
- How to identify faulty technique that may harm the back and shoulder Click here to learn more or purchase –>
Paul Chek takes you through a complete Medicine Ball workout. This program not only improves the efficiency of your nervous system, making your muscles “smarter”, it also develops strength and power you can access in sports or work situations. A Medicine Ball Workout provides an exciting change to your current training. Follow the dynamic warm-up and full body workout and you will see results. Click here to learn more or purchase –>
Volume 1 – How-to’s of Medicine Ball Training
Using scientifically applied principles of program design to Medicine Ball training, you will learn how to select:
- Medicine ball size & weight
- Speed of movement
- Rest periods
Volume 2 – Torso Training
You will learn how to create an intelligent and functional midsection! The exercises in this DVD will not only make you stronger, but will serve as preventitive conditioning against orthopedic injury!
Volume 3 – Rotator Cuff, Arms and Legs
In this DVD you will learn cutting edge rotator cuff, upper and lower extremity strength and power techniques – essential information for trainers, therapists, coaches and athletes!
This is a must-have series for any coach or serious athlete who wants to gain the most out of medicine ball training. Click here to learn more or purchase –>
Delve deep into the fundamentals of the food we eat in this live lecture given by Paul Chek at the SWIS Symposium in Toronto Canada. Paul discusses the VITAL relationship between the soil and the health of plants, animals and humans as we move up the food-chain. For example, did you know that a gram of healthy soil can contain some 600 million microorganisms and tens of thousands of different species of bacteria and fungi? Or that soil microorganisms provide the plant’s primary immune defense. When the microorganism population is disturbed, damaged or imbalanced, the plant suffers increased likelihood of both malnutrition and attack by invasive organisms. Click here to learn more or purchase –>
This live presentation by Paul Chek introduces the system of movement analysis and instruction that Paul has developed called the Primal Pattern® system. It is a movement system based on developmental man and survival in a three dimensionally unstable environment under the influence of gravity. Paul discusses the need for a holistic approach to the treatment of both the hardware and the software of the body as related to injury prevention and performance enhancement. Click here to learn more or purchase –>
This is not your typical lecture on high performance conditioning! In this live presentation, Paul introduces you to a comprehensive holistic way of considering what does, and what does not, contribute towards high performance. Using the CHEK Mandala, he describes the thought processes he has developed that lie behind the 4+ years of training to become a Master C.H.E.K Practitioner. Paul shows how the physical body cannot be effectively trained without a clear understanding of the mental, emotional and spiritual aspects of the athlete, since all are an undividable part of the whole being. Click here to learn more or purchase –>
Determine your clients’ readiness for exercise, and how to incorporate a whole body approach. Learn to manipulate reps, sets, loads, intensity, tempo and rest periods to get desired outcomes. Click here to learn more or purchase –>
Paul Chek shares practical tips for designing high-performance exercise programs. Learn how to look at each client as a physical, emotional, mental and spiritual being and how ot manage the body’s cybernetic system to realize the athletic performance.
- what high-performance really is
- how to determine your client’s level of readiness to exercise relative to their goals
- how to select the exercises based on Paul’s Primal Pattern® movement system
- how to balance your client’s work-rest ratio for optimal revcovery and performance gains Click here to learn more or purchase –>
Paul presents the training techniques that have made him a sought-after consultant to the top athletes in the world. Condition your core into the power house of your body with these exercises. Learn how to use medicine balls, power balls, rebounders, wobble boards, the FitterTM, cables and free weights to build a smart abdominal wall. Spiced with amazing action footage! Note: These are advanced exercises and should only be attempted when the athlete can perform all the exercises in Paul Chek’s Gym Instructor Series Volume 1, Parts 1 and 2. Click here to learn more or purchase –>