At the conclusion of this course students will be able to:
1. Explain the theory of stretching.
2. Explain what stretching offers us for achieving health and well-being; the 1-2-3-4 of stretching.
3. Perform practical stretch assessment protocols and assessment forms for 20 stretches.
4. Demonstrate 20 Stretching methods to address common length/tension dysfunction in human beings.
5. Explain why pressure release is an excellent means of improving mobility and flow in the body.
6. Explain and demonstrate neuromuscular mobilization techniques.
7. Explain the influences of developmental, emotional, mental, nutritional and other energetic influences that alter length/tension relationships and ideas for further growth and development in the mastery of Scientific Stretching.
8. Explain the mental-emotional relationships to body restriction.
9. Explain the fascia~water relationship.