CHEK HLC Level 2 – 4 Doctor Mastery Mentorship Program
with Paul Chek
Watch a special invitation to join the HLC 2 Mastery Program from Paul himself.
Taking HLC 2 is like trying to drink water from a fire hose – there’s a lot of information to process in that class!
Putting all of those tools and techniques from HLC 2 into practice can be a challenge, and we want you to feel confident practicing them both in your own life and with your clients.
That’s why Paul has created his brand new CHEK HLC 2 – 4 Doctor Mastery Mentorship Program.
This online program is your opportunity to be mentored by Paul himself for nine months and to learn how to use his 4 Doctors system fluidly and flawlessly to crush your health goals!
Whether you took HLC 2 waaaaay back when it was called NLC 2 or you were in class just last year, this mentorship is going to take your coaching skills to a whole new level.
Registration for this mentorship is now closed.
If you are interested in a future session of this mentorship or if you are interested in other mentoring opportunities with Paul, please contact our Education Department by email at [email protected] or by phone at 1.760.477.2620.
A Message from Paul
Join Paul for the HLC 2 mentorship and he’ll show you how to:
- Coach clients to live dream-affirmatively using the 4 Doctors Model.
- Use the 4 Doctors Sexy Dash Functions as effective client-coaching tools.
- Recognize indicators of each relevant aspect of the psyche and Chek Totem Pole.
- Communicate with your clients in a way they understand and identify with using S.M.A.R.T communications.
- How to identify a client’s Archetypes and how to use this information as a Holistic Lifestyle Coach.
- Establish Qualifying Dreams, Goals and Objectives as a source of powerful motivation for your clients.
- Identify when one’s state of mind results in alterations of rhythm, pressure and flow.
- Use the Coin Drill to assist in building dream-affirmative habits.
- Create sacred listening space with yourself and others.
- Break down a client case to establish 4 Doctor load and develop a prioritized 4 Doctor action item list.
- Determine when you need to consider lab testing.
- Decide when you need specific supplementation.
- Create a multi-disciplinary team and who should be the priority caregiver, based on our evaluation of the client.
- Build a Pain Tree and how to coach a client to create their own so they can evaluate their authentic needs for exercise.
- Mix working-in and working-out, particularly for those challenging clients who refuse to stop working out!
What’s Included in the HLC 2 – 4 Doctor Mastery Mentorship Program?
- 14 web-based live classes with Paul. Each session will be approximately 90 minutes long, beginning with a ~30-45 minute overview of the materials to be mastered for that specific session. The remainder of the class will be spent applying the methods using a case study.
- A recording of every call will be available to watch online until the next class. It will then be replaced by the next recording.
- A private Facebook group exclusively for you to discuss the sessions with your fellow participants.
- The current HLC 2 exam will be available at the end of the program for those who wish to pass the exam to regain current status with the C.H.E.K Institute.
Schedule of Classes
First class – Wednesday February 22nd, at 10:30 am Pacific Time.
Classes will be held every two, three or four weeks (determined by Paul’s already existing commitments to teach and present). The program will end in November 2017.
We realize that 10:30 am PT is not ideal for people in the South Pacific, especially as we move into April. The time of the classes may be adjusted if there are a large number of Australians / New Zealanders registered for the program. It is a challenge to find a time that works for all geographical regions and fits Paul’s busy schedule!
Mimi Flower on her Mentorship with Paul:
Peter Veselcic on his Mentorship with Paul:
Trust in Love~4~Mastery.
I chose Paul as my teacher as I trust him. My journey to health and spiritual wellbeing started with his work, went through his work and continues with his work. Along the way, I came across many systems, teachers, and ideas. ‘Don’t trust what I say, trust how you feel when you put it into practice’. That kind of statement helped me to cut through the forests of advice that is all around us every day in every possible way. I chose him, as I experienced the benefits and truth of his guidance.
This program is not only for coaching clients or coaching myself. It carries a deep seed of truth in it. Truth through experience. What are we? What is our essence? What are our beliefs? What are our illusions? Where is my shadow? How does it show itself? Am I aware of it? Am I aware that I’m not aware? These questions lead to a deep examination of myself, my relationships and conduct – or my relationship to the I – WE – ALL as Paul calls it.
Being in this group of people also showed me that we are not alone. Not alone in our troubles, in finding our way, in dealing with our history and in overcoming the pains and hardships of our life. We work together as a group. We listen. We share. We find similarities and differences. We bring in what we are and how we are; we are equal, but not the same. And that gives great power to this work.
It is a never ending journey, I can’t separate the program from what I was doing before, what I’m doing now and what will come. But where am I now? I just learned to trust more. The more I trust in myself, my abilities, my peers and my teacher, the more love I develop. I trust in my mistakes, as they are the key to overcome them. I trust in the feedback I get as I begin to understand that not everyone who says ‘No’ says ‘No’ to me, but to the thing I’m doing. That realization makes a profound difference.
With the commitment I made, I engage in a profound process. Even though we have an outline, we are fluid. It is like life. We can have the best plans, but the reality is, no plan survives contact with reality. And that’s probably what I love most about Paul. His passion for giving us what we need now, at the right time, when we need it. It may be unexpected, it may appear weird sometimes, but sooner or later you see yourself saying: Goddamn, this shit is/was just right!
So, what do I do? I explore. I learn. I grow. But most of all I trust. I love. I trust in Love~4~Mastery.
~ Peter Veselcic
If you have got this far, then you know who Paul Chek is! In case you need a refresher, you can read his bio here.
Stay tuned for a message from Paul about why he is so excited to have you join his first HLC 2 – 4 Doctor Mastery Mentorship program!
The CHEK HLC 2 – 4 Doctor Mastery Mentorship Program is open to all who have completed CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coach Level 2 or higher.
Do I have to be current with the C.H.E.K Institute to register?
No! You need not have renewed in 2016 in order to register for the program.
This is another way for CHEK HLC2s to regain their status as a current C.H.E.K Institute-Trained Professional, without having to re-take the course, travel away from home for a week and pay for airfares, hotels, etc.
Those who are not current can take the HLC 2 exam at the end of the Mastery Mentorship Program and regain current status, with all the benefits that entails.
What if I attended HLC 2 years ago? Can I participate?
Of course! We often get requests from students who attended CHEK HLC 2 ten or more years ago, and who would like to upgrade their skills using the new techniques taught in the latest version of the program. This new Mentorship program with Paul is an ideal way to master the 4 Doctor concepts and other components that were added to the HLC 2 course when it was revamped in 2014.
If you took HLC 2 prior to December 2014, you will be required to purchase a new, current manual in order to participate in all of the class exercises. An option to purchase this is available when you register.
Here is what you will need to have in order to participate fully in the program:
A computer, laptop or smart mobile device
You will need a device that can access the internet and that can send and receive audio and video. It will need to have a microphone and speakers (or a headphone jack and a set of headphones with a microphone) and, optimally, a video camera.
A high-speed wired internet connection is recommended for the calls, but a high-speed wireless connection is suitable so long as it is not shared by too many other users or devices. Dial-up or public internet connections are not recommended.
An e-mail account
Fairly self-explanatory! An e-mail account is required for important communication about the program, the log-on information for each class and for general correspondence.
Mimi Flower on her Mentorship with Paul:
Terms and Conditions for CHEK HLC 2 – 4 Doctor Mastery Mentorship Program with Paul Chek
Confirmation of Registration
An official confirmation of registration will be sent to you once all stages of the enrollment process are completed and your registration has been approved. Welcome Packets will be sent via email within 10 days of your registration approval. It is important we have a valid e-mail address for communication with you.
- Completion of CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coach Level 2 or higher.
- If you completed CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coach Level 2 prior to December 2014, you are required to purchase a new HLC2 manual when you register for the program.
- You do not have to hold current status as a C.H.E.K Institute-Trained Professional (see below).
Requirements to Regain Current Status as a C.H.E.K Institute-Trained Professional
If you are not current i.e. if you did not complete the requirements for renewal by December 15th 2016, you may bring your CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coach status current by completing this program and passing the current CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coach Level 2 exam. The Late Renewal Fee and access to the exam are included in the fee for this program.
You will keep the information shared by the other participants during the course of this program completely confidential. You understand that any breach of this confidentiality may cause irreparable harm to the businesses and reputation of the other participants and/or Paul Chek, and may result in legal action against you.
As this program is completed entirely online and via electronic methods of communication, it is your responsibility to ensure that:
- You have an e-mail account for important communication about the program.
- You have access to the internet for participation in the group calls and online discussions. A high-speed wired internet connection is recommended for video conference calls, but a high-speed wireless connection is suitable so long as it is not shared by too many other users or devices.
- You have access to a device that can send and receive audio and video on a conference call. Suitable devices include a laptop or desktop computer or a mobile device with a microphone and video camera. Full technical specifications will be sent to you prior to the first call.
Participation in the Program
The program consists of 14 live calls / group meetings. The exact number of calls / group meetings will be at the discretion of Paul Chek. You are expected to attend all of the calls in person, and participate fully in discussions and assignments.
In the event that you cannot attend a call in person, all calls / group meetings will be recorded and made available online to participants only until the next call. It is your responsibility to watch any calls you are not able to make live before the subsequent session, as well as complete any required homework and assignments.
There are two payment options:
- Payment of US$2997 at the time of registration
- Three payments of US$1097, the first payment due with your registration.
- Payment plans are automatically charged to your PayPal account or credit or debit card on file every 30 days.
- Any payment that becomes more than 7 days past due will incur a late fee of $50 and you will not be able to participate in the program until your account is current.
Transfer and Refund Policies
Due to the unique nature of this program, there are no refunds or transfers once you have registered for this program. By accepting these terms and conditions, you understand that you are obligated to pay the entire amount of the program investment and may not request a refund nor initiate a chargeback claim on your credit card via the issuing bank.
The C.H.E.K Institute reserves the right to cancel the program at our discretion. In the event of program cancellation by the C.H.E.K Institute before the start of the program, the student may transfer to an Advanced Training Program without incurring a transfer fee, the full amount of tuition paid to date minus any payment plan fee or late fee may be kept with the C.H.E.K Institute as C.H.E.K Institute Credit for the purchase of products and/or educational materials or to register for Advanced Training Programs, or the full amount of funds paid to date minus any payment plan fee or late fee will be eligible for a refund. If the program is cancelled part-way through, the amount of the credit or refund will be pro-rated based on the portion of the course that has been held.
If the program is cancelled or postponed due to an Act of God, including but not limited to war, terrorism, natural disasters, the C.H.E.K Institute reserves the right to offer students who are registered a place in a similar event or C.H.E.K Institute Credit equal to the amount of the tuition paid which the student may use for the purchase of products and/or educational materials or to register for Advanced Training Programs. Tuition will not be refunded.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
Registering for the workshop online and providing your e-signature indicates you have read and understand the above Terms and Conditions and agree to abide by them. Note: Pursuant to the Electronic signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (“E-Signature Act”), enacted by Congress on June 30th, 2000, e-signatures are legally-binding in the court of law.
It is not mandatory for participants in any C.H.E.K Institute workshop, seminar, Advanced Training Program or Mastery Mentorship Program to have a professional certification or license. It is the responsibility of the individual to be informed about, comply with, or obtain any regulatory, tax, fitness or education requirements, qualifications, certifications or licenses needed to conduct business according to the laws and regulations where they conduct business or see clients. The CHEK License available to you, once you have attended an Advanced Training Program and passed all relevant exams, depends upon your compliance with any and all applicable laws and regulations.