Watch the video below to hear what our students are saying about the class!
Are you fed up with clients and patients who don’t listen… don’t follow through… don’t stick to the program you have carefully designed for them even after they have agreed that they need your help?
How about clients who stick around for a few weeks or a couple of months, but then stop showing up or become MIA, even if they still have paid sessions left with you?
Or maybe you have people who continually chase the latest fad and flit from one silver bullet solution to another, despite your proven successes with clients following your tried-and-tested methods?
If one or more of these painful scenarios has created challenges for you in your profession, practice or business, then the CHEK 4 Quadrant Coaching Mastery Live Workshop is where you need to be this September.
Here Are Just Some of the Concepts and Techniques You’ll Learn
About the Workshop
All About the Workshop
Thursday 15th September 8:00am – 8:30am
Thursday 15th September to Sunday 18th September 8:30am – 6:30pm each day
Times are approximate and may change during the workshop. We recommend you arrive on Wednesday 14th September and do not leave until Monday 19th September to ensure you do not miss any of the workshop. Also, we recommend you do not schedule any activities in the evening, as the class may run longer than 6:30pm, depending on the flow and the instructor.
- 4 days of live workshop with Paul Chek
- Printed participant manual
- Printed participant workbook
- Access to online course
- Access to online exam
- Meals and beverages during the workshop
Who Should Attend?
In addition to C.H.E.K Institute-Trained Professionals (CHEK Exercise Coaches, C.H.E.K Practitioners, CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coaches, CHEK Golf Performance Specialists and CHEK Tennis Conditioning Specialists), the following professionals will greatly benefit from attending this workshop:
- Personal trainers, strength coaches, athletic trainers, sports coaches
- Lifestyle coaches, business coaches
- Stress management consultants, corporate consultants and change managers
- Nutritionists, dieticians
- Holistic health practitioners
- Osteopaths, naturopaths, other holistic medical professionals
- Other medical professionals using an integrative approach
Paul Chek is an internationally-renowned expert in the fields of holistic health, corrective exercise and high-performance conditioning. For over thirty years, Paul’s unique, holistic approach to treatment and education has changed the lives of countless people worldwide, many of his clients, his students and their clients. By treating the body as a whole system and finding the root cause of a problem, Paul has been successful where traditional approaches have consistently failed. Paul is the founder of the C.H.E.K (Corrective Holistic Exercise Kinesiology) Institute, based in California, USA and the P~P~S Success Mastery Coaching Program.
Speaker & Consultant
Paul is a sought after presenter and has consulted for organizations such as the Chicago Bulls, Australia’s Canberra Raiders, New Zealand’s Auckland Blues, the US Air Force Academy and other elite organizations. His information is not only cutting-edge, but also very applicable. Participants leave his classes with information they can use and achieve results with right away. Paul was the keynote speaker for the NZ Musculoskeletal Conference in 1998, presented at the 6th European PGA Teaching and Coaching Convention in 2003, the World Junior Golf Convention in 2006 and the NUCCA Convention in 2010. He has received numerous speaking awards such as Best Male Presenter by ECA World Fitness members in 2004, Most Controversial Speaker by Can-Fit-Pro in 2004, Speciality Presenter of the Year in 2007 at Can-Fit-Pro and was rated number one speaker by participants at the 1998 IHRSA conference. In 2005 Paul was presented with a Lifetime Achievement award by SWIS, The Society of Weight-Training Specialists.
Paul has produced over 60 DVDs and 17 advanced-level home study courses designed for the fitness and clinical professional. He is a strong believer in the essential role provided by practical training and has developed four Advanced Level Training programs to provide hands-on instruction for the exercise and health industries.
The CHEK Exercise Coach program introduces fitness and exercise professionals to an integrated approach to conditioning; the C.H.E.K Practitioner Program is a two- to four-year advanced level program teaching corrective exercise and high-performance conditioning; the Golf Performance Series focuses on functional conditioning for golfers; Optimal Health and Fitness Through Practical Nutrition and Holistic Lifestyle Coaching Program contains three levels and shows how to reach optimal health from the inside out. Thousands of people worldwide have been trained in one or more of these challenging and elite level certification programs.
Editors clamor for Paul’s cutting edge articles on corrective and sports performance exercise techniques. He has provided numerous original contributions to the orthopedic rehabilitation and strengthening and conditioning fields and is a regular contributor to many publications and websites, such as Personal Training on the Net, New Zealand Fitness, On Fitness and PFP. Paul is the author of six books. One of these, The Golf Biomechanic’s Manual has been adopted for use by professional golf schools and was featured on the Golf Channel.
Paul Chek has accrued three US patents for posture calibrating, hydrotherapy and equipment inventions and has also designed several pieces of functional exercise equipment.
Venue, Hotel and Transportation Suggestions
Holiday Inn Carlsbad, 2725 Palomar Airport Rd, Carlsbad, CA 92009
- Holiday Inn Carlsbad, 2725 Palomar Airport Rd, Carlsbad, CA 92009 (on-site)
- Staybridge Suites,
- San Diego International Airport (35 miles south)
- John Wayne Airport, Santa Ana (58 miles north)
The C.H.E.K Institute is not responsible for any bookings for hotels or transportation. Please make these yourself.
Terms and Conditions for CHEK 4 Quadrant Coaching Mastery Program Live Workshop
Confirmation of Registration
An official confirmation of registration will be sent to you once all stages of the enrollment process are completed and your registration has been approved. Welcome Packets will be sent via email within 10 days of your registration approval. It is important we have a valid e-mail address for communication with you.
Payment Plan Deadlines
- Payment plans are automatically charged to your credit or debit card on file every 30 days.
- Payment plans must be completed at least 15 days before the first day of the workshop.
Students who register for the workshop and subsequently are unable to attend the program for whatever reason have four options:
- The student may decide to attend a C.H.E.K Institute Advanced Training Program at a later date and location. The student must complete a Request to Transfer form, complete a new Registration Form, sign a new Terms and Conditions form and pay the applicable transfer fee, which is due immediately.
- The student may transfer their enrollment to a third party. The C.H.E.K Institute is not responsible for and will not be involved in third party transactions; this is the responsibility of the student. The C.H.E.K Institute must be notified in writing, the original student must complete a Request to Transfer form and the new student must complete a Registration Form and sign a new Terms and Conditions form to officially transfer the enrollment. All applicable transfer fees are due at the time of the transfer.
- The student may transfer out of the workshop and keep the remaining balance, minus the applicable transfer fee and minus a deduction for any free products received with the registration (calculated at the normal retail price of such products), as C.H.E.K Institute Credit for use within 1-calendar year from date of transfer. The C.H.E.K Institute Credit may then be used to purchase products and/or educational materials or to register for Advanced Training Programs.
- The student may request a refund according to the Refund Policy below. Note that if the transfer is requested 60 days or less before the start date of the workshop, this option is not available.
All transfers are subject to the following transfer fees:
- Fee for transfers out of the CHEK 4 Quadrant Coaching Mastery Program Live Workshop 30 days or more before the first day of the workshop: US$200
- Fee for transfers out of the CHEK 4 Quadrant Coaching Mastery Program Live Workshop 29 days or less before the first day of the program: US$350
Students who register for the CHEK 4 Quadrant Coaching Mastery Program Live Workshop and subsequently decide not to attend that program must notify the C.H.E.K Institute in writing, in order to officially withdraw from the workshop and request a refund.
Tuition refunds will be based on the date of official withdrawal. The official withdrawal date is the date that the C.H.E.K Institute receives the written request for a refund.
All refunds must be approved by the C.H.E.K Institute before being processed by the C.H.E.K Institute Accounting Department. Refunds will be processed within 30 days of the approval according to the following schedule:
- Withdrawals received within 10 days of the original registration receive 95% refund of total tuition paid to date unless the withdrawal is received 60 days or less prior to the course start date in which case there is no refund and the balance paid, minus any applicable transfer fees and deductions for free products, may be retained as credit with the C.H.E.K Institute. Credit must be used within 1-calendar year from date of withdrawal. C.H.E.K Institute Credit may be used to purchase products and/or educational materials or to register for Advanced Training Programs.
- Withdrawals received 61 days or more prior to the course start date receive 50% refund of total tuition paid to date.
- Withdrawals received 60 days or less prior to the course start date receive no refund, but may retain the balance paid, minus any applicable transfer fees and deductions for free products, as credit with the C.H.E.K Institute. Credit must be used within 1-calendar year from date of withdrawal. C.H.E.K Institute Credit may be used to purchase products and/or educational materials or to register for Advanced Training Programs.
There are no refunds for students who registered as a group and received a Group discount. Such students may transfer to another Program date and location, request a credit or transfer their registration to a third party by following the procedures listed above and paying the appropriate transfer fee.
If the student received any free product with their registration and subsequently requests a refund of the tuition, the normal retail price of such product(s) will be deducted from the amount of tuition paid to date, then the remaining balance will be used to calculate the amount of the refund.
The C.H.E.K Institute reserves the right to cancel an event at our discretion. In the event of course cancellation by the C.H.E.K Institute, 100% of the tuition will be eligible for refund, the student may transfer to another Program without incurring a transfer fee or the full amount of tuition paid may be kept with the C.H.E.K Institute as C.H.E.K Institute Credit for the purchase of products and/or educational materials or to register for Advanced Training Programs.
If a course is cancelled or postponed due to an Act of God, including but not limited to war, earthquakes, terrorism, natural disasters, the C.H.E.K Institute reserves the right to offer students who are registered for the affected event, a place in a similar event or C.H.E.K Institute Credit equal to the amount of the tuition paid which the student may use for the purchase of products and/or educational materials or to register for Advanced Training Programs. Tuition will not be refunded.
It is not mandatory for participants in any C.H.E.K Institute workshop, seminar or Advanced Training Program to have a professional certification or license. It is the responsibility of the individual to be informed of, comply with, or obtain any regulatory, tax, fitness or education requirements, qualifications, certifications or licenses needed to conduct business according to the laws and regulations where they conduct business or see clients. The CHEK License available to you, once you have attended an Advanced Training Program and passed all relevant exams, depends upon your compliance with any and all applicable laws and regulations.