Constipation is a very common problem. Some statistics I’ve read have said 90-95 percent of the world’s population suffers from it, and that sounds like a pretty safe assessment based on my observations.
Constipation can get pretty complicated, given the research written about neurological and structural pathologies, to discuss. However, most of those issues involve a small part of the population.
Nearly all people who have constipation suffer from things that can be easily handled by using resources like my books, How to Eat, Move and Be Healthy and The Last 4 Doctors You’ll Ever Need e-book.
I’ll show you some things in this video that you need to pay closer attention to if you’re having problems with constipation and other digestive/eliminative issues.
Some of the common causes of constipation:
- The stress connected to not knowing your dream.
- Diet ratios related to eating according to your individual Primal Pattern® and your intake of water.
- Side effects from any drugs you may taking.
- Chemicals that pollute the foods you’re eating.
- Too much or not enough movement.
- Overeating, even if you’re handling all of these other factors well.
I spend a lot of time talking about biological oscillators, the areas of the body that generate waves of energy and information, specifically the brain, heart and intestines, that contribute to this problem.
You’ll also learn what to look for in healthy daily bowel movements, and I’ll explain how to perform a simple work-in Zone Exercise, the breathing squat that can help you ease constipation too.