Paul does a lot of interviews, but on his recent Australian tour, Paul had maybe his most unique interview yet. He met with Jen Richards of Rumbles Paleo and Bumi the Cave-Kid to talk about:
- How families can incorporate paleo health strategies into their daily lives
- How you inspire kids to be active and to exercise
- Why the simple things – water, sunlight, whole organic foods – are so important to our health
If you enjoyed this interview, we invite you to visit Rumbles Paleo where you can see more interviews with Jen and Bumi, and learn how to prepare healthy paleo dishes.
Jen has also written a kiddult book – Bumi and the Wokabug – to help “teach our little ones how to develop habits of mind that allow them to tap into their true powers of spectacularity”. Check it out!
Latest posts by Wayne (see all)
- An Understanding of the Chakra System - March 28, 2019
- Inspiration + Motivation For Healthy Change - February 21, 2019
- Using Nutrition to Overcome Chronic Fatigue - January 23, 2019