Fat bombs are a favorite snack at the Chek household, and provide plenty of high-quality nutrition to fuel kids big and small. It is also a fun, child-friendly recipe, with just a little adult supervision needed when using the stove.
Each batch makes 10-12 bombs and it takes just 15 minutes to prepare them. If you want to save these delicious snacks to eat later, it takes 30-60 minutes to freeze them.
1 stick / ½ cup / 120g of organic grass-fed butter
½ cup / 125ml / about 6 ½ tablespoons of crunchy organic almond butter or substitute your favorite nut butter
1 scoop of Cymbiotika Plant Protein Powder
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
½ teaspoon of organic cinnamon
Optional: Finely chopped nuts, raisins or dried fruit
- Line a 12-cup muffin or cupcake pan with paper liners or reusable silicon baking cups.
- Melt the butter and nut butter in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in the vanilla extract, cinnamon and Cymbiotika Plant Protein powder. Mix well until combined.
- Fill the cups evenly with the mixture. Sprinkle the top with the finely chopped nuts, raisins or dried fruit if desired.
- Freeze for 30-60 mins. Store in the freezer or fridge until you’re ready to eat them.
Love and chi,
Paul (and Penny)
P.S. Save 15 percent on Cymbiotika’s Plant Protein Powder by using the promo code L4D15 with a one-time purchase option at checkout. Hit this link, then search for Cymbiotika’s Plant Protein Powder using the magnifying glass in the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Your Water Choices - June 7, 2023
- The Nutritional Powerhouse: Unleashing the Benefits of Omega-3 Fatty Acids from Fish Roe - May 25, 2023
- Sleep and Magnesium Benefits For Your Body and Mind - May 18, 2023