Paul Chek: Creating Stability in Times of Crisis
Is it possible to find joy and peace amid great uncertainty, even a crisis as precarious and worldwide as the COVID-19 pandemic?
In his latest solo Living 4D podcast, Paul shares the same proven tools he uses every day to handle the challenges of life that can be very handy when navigating uncertainty in your life too.
- Get a better handle on a crisis by looking at the bigger picture. (3:27)
- The law of impermanence versus the rigidity of perfection. (10:11)
- “It is the illusion that we don’t know that leads to questions that are essentially what makes mind happen.” (25:53)
- Being unconscious means being unaware of the world around you. (34:33)
- With this extra time on your hands, how are you using it? (43:07)
- Spiritual teachers have done their shadow work… are you doing yours? (52:55)
- The symbolic meanings of 2020. (57:20)
- Doing an honest, meditative exercise. (1:02:50)
- Three dimensions of freedom as expressions of love. (1:12:11)
- Exerting your own agency. (1:22:29)
- Balancing the tension of the opposites. (1:30:32)
- Tools you can use to help you navigate a crisis. (1:33:43)
- Transforming pain into freedom through art. (1:52:18)
RESOURCES & FURTHER READING
- A History of God: The 4,000 Year Quest of Judaism, Christianity and Islam by Karen Armstrong
- How the Crusades Changed History from The Great Courses
- The Three Dimensions of Freedom by Billy Bragg
- Paul’s vlog on Your COVID-19/Coronavirus Protection Plan
- The six degrees of separation theory
- Holding the Tension of Opposites by Marion Woodman
- Prayer is Good Medicine, Be Careful What Your Pray For, You Might Just Get It and The Power of Prayer by Larry Dossey
- The Red Book: A Reader’s Edition by Carl Jung
- The Future of Life by Edward O. Wilson
- Paul’s Living 4D conversations with Greg Schmaus, Ervin Laszlo, James Carse and Amit Goswami
- The Creation of Consciousness: Jung’s Myth For Modern Man by Edward Edinger
- The Religious Case Against Belief by James Carse
- Streams of Wisdom by Dustin DiPerna and Ken Wilbur
Share this episode!
This podcast wouldn’t be possible without the support of our awesome sponsors, each of whom are offering an exclusive discount for Living in 4D listeners.
As partners with our sponsors, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
START LISTENING TODAY
Listen to Living 4D with Paul Chek on your favorite podcast platforms!
Listen on – Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify