Amit Goswami: Quantum Spirituality and World Healing
Much of our world appears to be stuck in antiquated thinking based on scientific materialism and fundamentalist approaches to religion
Looking through the lens of quantum physics, however, allows us to look at the world in more healthy, healing and holistic ways… but how do we get there?
Paul has discussed quantum physics a great deal on his Living 4D podcast, most recently in his series on the Pain Teacher.
This week, Paul talks to world-renowned theoretic quantum physicist, Dr. Amit Goswami, a former professor of physics at the University of Oregon, and Dr. Valentina Onisor about quantum physics and how it can restore morality and healing back to science, in this very special Living 4D episode.
Learn more about Amit’s work as a theoretical quantum physicist at amitgoswami.org as well as his Quantum Activism Vishwalayam program in India with Valentina. You can also follow their work via social media on Facebook and Twitter.
- Reconciling the divide among scientists about quantum physics. (5:39)
- Potential oneness. (11:08)
- Before his involvement with quantum physics, Amit was a staunch materialist. (17:58)
- How Valentina found her way to medicine, better ways of healing and, eventually, working with Amit. (21:16)
- How do we get morality back into science? (26:00)
- Allowing consciousness to thrive within science — as quantum physics compels us to do — opens up new avenues for healing people. (31:42)
- Consciousness is much more than just our brain. (38:18)
- The consciousness of plants. (45:49)
- How scientific materialism is hurting our planet. (49:48)
- A definition of intuition. (53:08)
- Archetypes: Fundamental elements of consciousness. (56:26)
- The importance of myth for our growth, development and survival. (1:01:45)
- “Any archetype is a journey toward finding its real nature.” (1:06:56)
- The mental health paradigm is a negative one that needs to change. (1:12:28)
RESOURCES & FURTHER READING
- Quantum Spirituality: The Pursuit of Wholeness by Amit Goswami and Dr. Valentina Onisor
- Physics of the Soul by Amit Goswam
- The Interpretation of Nature and The Psyche by Wolfgang Pauli and Carl Jung
- The influence of Carl Jung on the life and work of Wolfgang Pauli
- The work of Max Planck and Jagadish Chandra Bose and Philip Callahan
- The Copenhagen interpretation of quantum mechanics
- Stalking The Wild Pendulum: On the Mechanics of Consciousness by Itzhak Bentov
- Finite and Infinite Games: A Vision of Life as Play and Possibility by James Carse
Share this episode!
This podcast wouldn’t be possible without the support of our awesome sponsors, each of whom are offering an exclusive discount for Living in 4D listeners.
As partners with our sponsors, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
START LISTENING TODAY
Listen to Living 4D with Paul Chek on your favorite podcast platforms!
Listen on – Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify