Danny Way: Inside the Life of a Legend Part 2
Most fans who follow extreme sports and skateboarding are in awe of the athletic feats of daring — amazing jumps over the Great Wall of China and out of a helicopter — performed by the legendary Danny Way.
But who is the man behind the elite athlete? In the conclusion of this two-part conversation, Danny talks about the “constant experiment” in his life called love, connecting with people on a spiritual level and introducing Paul to plant medicines.
- If love isn’t the pinnacle of everything, nothing else matters. (5:37)
- The differences between sex and love. (8:56)
- Love is a connection to God. (11:33)
- Danny introduced Paul to plant medicines. (14:36)
- Is the feeling deep love or the power of God just the product of a chemical or an authentic experience? (21:35)
- Understanding how to balance the masculine (yang) and feminine (yin) energies. (28:49)
- The different kinds of pain. (33:30)
- How does yin energy apply to skateboarding? (37:09)
- Getting into flow… (40:48)
- What real happiness means to Danny. (44:54)
- The diet of a world famous skateboarder. (46:00)
RESOURCES & FURTHER READING
- Do Drugs Have Religious Import? by Huston Smith from The Journal of Philosophy, Sept. 17, 1964
- Flow: The Psychology of Optimal Experience by Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi
- The Rise of Superman: Decoding the Science of Ultimate Human Performance by Steven Kotler
- Yin and Yang Theory from the Traditional Chinese Medicine World Foundation
- 4 Quadrant Coaching Mastery program
- CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coaching
- CHEK Practitioner
- The Last 4 Doctors You’ll Ever Need
Share this episode!
This podcast wouldn’t be possible without the support of our awesome sponsors, each of whom are offering an exclusive discount for Living in 4D listeners.
As partners with our sponsors, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
START LISTENING TODAY
Listen to Living 4D with Paul Chek on your favorite podcast platforms!
Listen on – Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify