Paul Chek: Tips to Achieve Integral Consciousness (and Why You Want to Achieve it)
What does true freedom really mean to you?
Is it merely getting what you want out of life, or being the best person you can be, who inspires others and gives back to the world?
Discover the elements and power of integral consciousness and what you can do to be the real change in the world.
- The definition of true freedom. (7:29)
- Why do people get sick even when they do their best to stay healthy? (12:44)
- Tips for engaging archaic consciousness. (23:05)
- Clay can be used for medicinal detoxification and creating a grounding effect for your body. (29:12)
- Put enough psychic energy into a stone and it can “wake up” and become conscious. (37:11)
- The importance of water and hydration. (45:11)
- How the sun is linked to archaic consciousness. (51:34)
- Developing a relationship with a plant is a safe way to learn how to love. (1:00:09)
- Engaging magic consciousness. (1:11:50)
- The link between magic consciousness and the reptilian brain system. (1:21:48)
- Problems with the story gap. (1:29:27)
- Living your myth. (1:32:57)
- “The mental level of consciousness can either free and connect you or bind and debilitate you.” (1:37:05)
- God: The most dangerous idea. (1:47:07)
- Listen to your heart before your head or ego. (1:53:27)
- Integral consciousness: The pinnacle of human consciousness. (2:01:18)
- Wake up, grow up, clean up and show up. (2:15:08)
- Be aware of your ECHO. (2:21:52)
RESOURCES & FURTHER READING
- Tami Simon’s interview with Sandra Ingerman for the Insights at the Edge podcast
- Thus Spoke The Plant by Monica Gagliano and Suzanne Simard
- The Coming Waves by Dustin DiPerna
- Brainstorm: The Power and Purpose of the Teenage Brain by Dr. Daniel Siegel
- Increasing Your Capacity for Feeling Using Stone Shapes from Paul’s YouTube channel
- How to Eat, Move And Be Healthy!
- Esoteric Physiology: Consciousness and Disease by Dennis Klocek
- Paul’s Living 4D podcast conversations with Dr. Nick Berry, Matt Wallden, Nir Eyal, Kyle Kingsbury and Aubrey Marcus and James Hollis
- The work of Misty Tripoli, Dr. Clare Graves and Eckhart Tolle
- Arnold Patent’s Universal Principles
- Hooked: How to Build Habit-Forming Products by Nir Eyal
Share this episode!
This podcast wouldn’t be possible without the support of our awesome sponsors, each of whom are offering an exclusive discount for Living in 4D listeners.
As partners with our sponsors, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
START LISTENING TODAY
Listen to Living 4D with Paul Chek on your favorite podcast platforms!
Listen on – Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify