Elliott Hulse: The Spiritual Strongman
You’ve probably heard of successful entrepreneur Elliott Hulse while navigating the interwebs for inspirational videos on his Strength Camp YouTube channel.
How did Elliott become so amazingly prosperous merely by following his soul’s dreams? Elliott shares his journey which began with consulting a teacher specializing in astrology and cosmic consciousness in this episode of Living 4D With Paul Chek.
- What is Elliott’s soul dream? (5:05)
- Finding a mentor is critical to accomplish something greater than ourselves. (8:12)
- It’s cool to be intelligent… and muscular. (11:58)
- Modern society is missing initiations into manhood. (16:41)
- You’ve got to do something courageous or crazy that forces you to man up. (25:29)
- Life is a form of artistic expression. (34:02)
- Structure vs. anti-structure. (39:10)
- Our country has no values. (44:20)
- Can there be too many choices? (53:35)
- The origins of Paul’s 4 Doctors system start here. (55:20)
- The current myth of consumerism. (58:47)
- Living in a gender-confused world. (1:00:41)
- Why women choose to have babies via c-section. (1:04:10)
- The difference between ethics and morals. (1:09:57)
- The importance of love to the life process. (1:16:25)
- Love is walking with nature. (1:21:51)
- Visceral somatic inhibition blew Elliott’s mind. (1:23:37)
- Cool-down opportunities help men tap the intelligence of their feminine side. (1:28:25)
- The excessive masculinization of the mind. (1:33:50)
- Approaching 40, what’s it like to live “inside Elliott” every day? (1:39:45)
- Anger and fear are very powerful motivators. (1:40:45)
- The difference between life and death. (1:43:02)
- Elliott met Paul watching VHS tapes. (1:45:56)
- Elliott’s next big project: Strength Camp International. (1:49:26)
RESOURCES & FURTHER READING
- Elliott Hulse
- Holistic Lifestyle Coaching
- The work of Rollo May
- Strength Camp
- The Puer/Puella Eternis or eternal child
- The Boy Crisis: Why Our Boys Are Struggling and What We Can Do About It by Dr. Warren Farrell and Dr. John Gray
- Dr. Dan Siegel’s attachment theory
- Iron John: A Book About Men by Robert Bly
- The legacy of Mel Siff
- King, Warrior, Magician, Lover: Rediscovering the Archetypes of the Mature Masculine by Robert Moore
Share this episode!
This podcast wouldn’t be possible without the support of our awesome sponsors, each of whom are offering an exclusive discount for Living in 4D listeners.
As partners with our sponsors, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
START LISTENING TODAY
Listen to Living 4D with Paul Chek on your favorite podcast platforms!
Listen on – Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify