Jim Gale: Food Security Now
How can we live in good health if grocers and suppliers sell foods full of chemicals and pesticides?
Permaculture expert Jim Gale explains some easy ways to grow whole foods in your yard in this nourishing Living 4D conversation.
Learn more about Jim and his work at Food Forest Abundance and on social media via Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube.
For Living 4D listeners: Save 5 percent on a consultation or a customized food forest design with Jim and his team at his website by using the code PAULCHEK when you check out.
- “ADD is my most precious gift.” (5:22)
- Energy and permanence separate permaculture from traditional agriculture. (14:34)
- There’s been a shortage of nutrient- and energy-dense foods for decades. (25:19)
- Part of Jim’s mission: Wiping out the three levels of BS about growing food. (37:04)
- Sweet potatoes: A prolific whole food you can grow very easily. (50:12)
- Repurpose seed from the organic foods you eat to grow your own foods. (57:11)
- Water quality suggestions for growing foods. (1:04:20)
- The scale of emotions in growing foods. (1:18:03)
- The definition of permaculture. (1:38:41)
RESOURCES & FURTHER READING
- Creating Abundance in Your Backyard with Jim and Del Bigtree on YouTube
- The work of Bill Mollison, Victor Hugo and Napoleon Hill
- Paul’s Living 4D conversations with Autumn Smith, Michael Judd, JP Sears, Dolf Zantinge, Dr. Ibrahim Karim and Doreya Karim
- Farmers of Forty Centuries: Organic Farming in China, Korea and Japan by F.H. King
- Find A Spring
- Blueprint for Immortality by Harold Saxton Burr
We may earn commissions from qualifying purchases using affiliate links.
Share this episode!
This podcast wouldn’t be possible without the support of our awesome sponsors, each of whom are offering an exclusive discount for Living in 4D listeners.
As partners with our sponsors, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
START LISTENING TODAY
Listen to Living 4D with Paul Chek on your favorite podcast platforms!
Listen on – Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify