Dr. Andrew Kaufman: The Medical Detective
How did the world get to where it is RIGHT NOW with so much health disinformation?
Dr. Andrew Kaufman explains why we got here and what we can do to build a better, safer, smarter and healthier world in this deductive Living 4D conversation.
Sign up for Andrew’s free newsletter and request a private consultation at his website and check out his True Medicine Library and his Terrain: The Workshops. Connect with him on social media via Rumble, Facebook and Telegram.
- Andrew was already a medical detective before becoming a doctor of psychiatry. (4:05)
- What’s really going on? (23:29)
- Use recognized standards. (38:18)
- People have lost their connection with nature, God, truth and each other. (48:45)
- Andrew’s take on the renewed interest with psychedelics. (55:00)
- What’s behind COVID-19 vaccines? (1:12:22)
- Why virology is a pseudoscience. (1:26:04)
- Are sexually transmitted diseases actually spread that way? (1:38:47)
- “There’s no clear evidence that recipients from these injections actually make the spike protein.” (1:50:48)
- Live your values every day. (1:56:46)
RESOURCES & FURTHER READING
- The work of David Icke, G. Edward Griffin, Peter McCullough, Marcel Vogel, Judy Mikovits and Dr. Sam Bailey
- The MK-Ultra program
- DNA: Pirates of the Sacred Spiral by Leonard Horowitz
- The Shock Doctrine: The Rise of Disaster Capitalism by Naomi Klein
- What Really Makes You Ill? Why Everything You Thought You Knew About Disease is Wrong by Dawn Lester and David Parker
- Christine Massey on Wise Traditions
- Paul’s Living 4D conversation with Tom Cowan
We may earn commissions from qualifying purchases using affiliate links.
Share this episode!
This podcast wouldn’t be possible without the support of our awesome sponsors, each of whom are offering an exclusive discount for Living in 4D listeners.
As partners with our sponsors, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
START LISTENING TODAY
Listen to Living 4D with Paul Chek on your favorite podcast platforms!
Listen on – Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify