Dr. Manjir Samanta-Laughton: Who Are We? What Are We? Why Are We Here
How does science interface with human consciousness? Did you know hurricanes can occur in space?
Dr. Manjir Samanta-Laughton, author of Punk Science: Inside the Mind of God, describes the narrowing boundaries between interplanetary science and our daily lives in simple, easy-to-understand ways in this multi-dimensional Living 4D conversation.
For Living 4D listeners: Save 25 percent on Manjir’s course — Simply Divine: An Easy Guide to the Science of Spirituality — at this link by using the promo code chek when you check out! She also offers multidimensional consultations at this link.
Learn more about Manjir on social media via Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube. Find her work on the web at Paradigm Revolution and Punk Science: The Movie.
- Manjir discovered a disrespect for life during her time in medical school in the UK. (13:09)
- “Medical doctors say they’re into science, but that really ends at the molecule.” (16:22)
- The world is experiencing a great awakening. (23:12)
- What’s the real and interesting story behind a sore throat? (41:03)
- How Manjir works in a shamanistic way through the university. (50:03)
- What is your perception of reality? (56:00)
- Unconditional love is everything. (1:03:03)
- Manjir talks to a basil plant. (1:09:09)
- Manjir’s scientific revelations about black holes principles. (1:26:04)
- How did space hurricanes happen? (1:38:36)
- “It becomes simple when you know everything has consciousness.” (1:47:33)
- The perception horizon. (1:58:50)
- Mysticism: Another way of viewing dimensions. (2:12:48)
RESOURCES & FURTHER READING
- The Genius Groove: The New Science of Creativity by Dr. Manjir Samanta-Laughton
- Manjir on New Dimensions Radio
- Kundalini awakening
- The Ever-Present Origin Part 1 by Jean Gebser
- What to eat when you are dimensionally aware from Manjir’s blog
- The great annihilators from New Scientist (paywall)
- Star Found Shooting Water “Bullets” at National Geographic
- Neil Turok on the Big Bang at Wired
- Walter Russell’s books at dowsers.com
- Infinity and the Mind: The Science and Philosophy of the Infinite by Rudy Rucker
- Paul’s Living 4D conversations with Rosanne Grace and Walt Thornhill
- The work of Itzhak Bentov, Gregg Braden, Paul Dirac, David Wilcock, Fred Hoyle and Richard Feynman
- Health as Expanding Consciousness by Margaret Newman
- Seeing Through The World: Jean Gebser and Integral Consciousness by Jeremy Johnson
- Stalking The Wild Pendulum: On the Mechanics of Consciousness by Itzhak Bentov
- Science and Human Transformation: Subtle Energies, Intentionality and Consciousness by Dr. William Tiller
As an Amazon Associate, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Share this episode!
This podcast wouldn’t be possible without the support of our awesome sponsors, each of whom are offering an exclusive discount for Living in 4D listeners.
As partners with our sponsors, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
START LISTENING TODAY
Listen to Living 4D with Paul Chek on your favorite podcast platforms!
Listen on – Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify