Ben Greenfield: Biohacking: A Deeper Look
When it comes to biohacking, few people know more about it and how to deploy biohacking techniques effectively than elite athlete, podcast host and best-selling author Ben Greenfield.
Because there’s many definitions about what constitutes biohacking, Ben starts this episode by explaining what it means to him…
- Ben introduced Paul to Dr. Nick Berry, his new go-to essential oils expert. (2:07)
- Dogs may know more about biohacking than humans do. (3:00)
- Ben defines what biohacking is to him. (6:14)
- What’s a grinder in the biohacking world? (11:42)
- 40-50 percent of Silicon Valley execs are microdosing a derivative of LSD. (14:13)
- Ben celebrates the birth of his first Miso. (18:00)
- The parallels between biohacking and alchemy. (19:44)
- Learn how Ben normalizes his body’s circadian rhythms with some beneficial shortcuts. (23:20)
- Why people who lived in colder countries get depressed when they moved to warmer Western climates. It’s a diet thing… (28:02)
- Biohacks that really work, according to Ben Greenfield. (31:36)
- Cryotherapy isn’t biohacking. (36:39)
- Biohacking has become very commercialized. (39:26)
- Making dietary changes to facilitate healthier winter and summer metabolisms. (44:55)
- Paying attention to your body with meditation to relieve pain isn’t a biohack. (49:00)
- Why do young kids and teens use steroids? (58:56)
- Anyone interested in biohacking should give themselves this litmus test. (1:01:10)
RESOURCES & FURTHER READING
Share this episode!
This podcast wouldn’t be possible without the support of our awesome sponsors, each of whom are offering an exclusive discount for Living in 4D listeners.
As partners with our sponsors, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
START LISTENING TODAY
Listen to Living 4D with Paul Chek on your favorite podcast platforms!
Listen on – Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify