I’m sure you’ve heard what a great exercise the squat (in all its different forms) can be. But getting all of the benefits from the squat means you really need to get your form right.
In this video, I’m going to show you three exercises that I often do with my clients to help them get their form right. In fact, there’s a specific skill that’s necessary to set your hips properly in the squat. These three exercises I’m going to show you will help you to learn that skill by :
- Facilitating the hip flexors
- Stretching the hamstrings
- Re-training the squat pattern in an environment where you can do the squat with good form
All of which will help you squat better and get all of the great benefits from the exercise. Enjoy!
Latest posts by TerrenceThomas (see all)
- 3 Drills to Relieve SI Joint Pain - October 21, 2014
- How to Improve Your Pressing Technique - September 23, 2014
- 3 Simple Ways to Improve Your Squat - September 10, 2014