Big Bang Workouts eBook
It’s a common misconception that in order to really make fitness gains (whatever your goals), that you have to spend a lot of time in the gym. That’s simply not true.
In this eBook, Paul Chek teaches you how to get extremely efficient with your workouts using what he calls “Big Bang” movements. These functional exercises use numerous biomotor abilities all at once and therefore maximize your returns.
In this quick and handy eBook, Paul Chek will teach you:
- The 6 essential characteristics of a Big Bang exercise
- Big Bang Pushing, Pulling and Leg workouts
- Simple Program Design principles to build your own Big Bang Workout
- How to boost your current programs with Big Bang Exercises
- How to alter your workouts depending on whether your goals are to build strength or power
- 2 Simple Principles to zero you in on when to rest and when to workout hard
The techniques you learn in this eBook will quickly become an important part of your toolkit, and both you and your clients will thank you for it!
Simply complete the form below to download your FREE copy of the eBook!