Learn about LIFE Process Maps
Holistic Lifestyle Coach Level 3
16th – 21st April • Cams Warf, NSW
Introducing the HLC 3 Retreat – Inspiring Holistic Health and Fitness
If you talk to Paul about his career, he’ll tell you that at one point in his life he realized that by learning just about traditional movement and nutrition principles, he’d become the best body mechanic he could be.
But there were still clients he couldn’t help – he needed to learn more. He needed to go beyond the neuro-musculoskeletal to become a true catalyst for health and wellbeing.
CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coach Level 3 is designed to teach you those same advanced techniques – it’s the ultimate course to upgrade your diagnostic and coaching skills so that you can confidently and successfully guide your clients to reach their health goals, even in the most challenging cases.
What will you learn in HLC 3? Here’s the short list:
- Hone your skills with the Chakra system, exploring the interrelation with meridians, glands, organs and the musculoskeletal system
- Add to your knowledge of parasite and fungal infections by learning how they can affect your assessment results
- Learn the stages of Ego~Mind development and how they can be incorporated into your assessments
- Sharpen your assessments by learning the stages of infant development and how they influence a client’s current physical, mental and emotional wellbeing
- Practice infant development exercises and related stretches
- Learn how to apply the 4 Doctor approach to organ mapping systems
- Understand how medical dowsing can be used fine-tune a client’s HAQ scores
- Perform daily chi cultivation (work-in) exercises and learn how best to use them
- Practice advanced program design strategies, medical dowsing and cutting-edge, alternative approaches
- Complete an assessment, design a program and evaluate the best coaching approach for a real, challenging case study
The 2015 HLC 3 will be unlike any other HLC 3 we’ve taught before!
This year we’re holding the class at the Raffertys Resort in Cams Warf, NSW
Included with your HLC 3 registration is lodging and a special dinner on the final evening of the retreat.
This is our only HLC 3 of 2015 and space is limited by the number of beds at the resort so don’t miss out!
Enroll now by clicking on the Register buttons below..
Cams Warf, NSW
Raffertys Resort is an amazing location for our retreats. Not only is the location absolutely gorgeous, but it makes for a fantastic learning environment.
Raffertys is situated on the shores of beautiful Lake Macquarie, which is four times the size of Sydney Harbour. Nestled amongst beaches and the bush on a quiet bay of Cams Wharf, the self catering resort offers visitors an opportunity to experience 38 acres of pure relaxation and rejuvenation – just 90 minutes north of Sydney.
The resort includes:
- 110 self contained cottages & terraces
- Four Swimming Pools including one heated
- Four tennis courts
- BBQ Areas
- Massage Treatments
- Bike & Kayak Hire
- Absolute lake frontage
- 38 Acres of natural bushland
What’s HLC 3 All About?
Want to know more about what you’ll learn in HLC 3 and what the class experience is like? Check out these videos: